SARA: Supporting everything from payroll to purchasing
SARA (Search And Request Anything) is now the one-stop shop for NSW Health staff when it comes to IT, payroll, recruitment, finance, purchasing and warehousing services and support.
It’s cloud-based which means it can be accessed from anywhere, any time, on mobile phones, tablets or desktop devices.
See what NSW Health staff think about what SARA offers.
If you work for NSW Health and you haven’t already taken a look – check out SARA’s intuitive, user-friendly interface today. If you’ve visited SARA already, we’d love to know what you think, so please email your feedback to EHNSW-ServiceNowProgram@health.nsw.gov.au.
Remind me, what can NSW Health Staff use SARA for right now?
- Raise an issue, enquiry or request related to IT, payroll, recruitment, finance, purchasing and warehousing.
- Track this issue, enquiry or request in real time through to resolution.
- See real-time state-wide IT system outage information.
- Find the most widely and frequently used online forms.
- Access service-related knowledge articles – with our library set to grow into the future.
- Take a guided tour of the portal from within the portal (just click the ‘Tours’ tab).
How do I know whether I go to SARA or use a local form or service?
If you work for NSW Health, SARA is a great place to start your search. If you log on and find the form you need within SARA, you can submit it right then and there. If not, this may be something you need to source from a local health entity team or intranet. But, in partnership with your health entity, eHealth NSW will aim to keep adding more online forms, services and functions to SARA all the time, so check back in regularly.
Where can you access SARA?
- eHealth NSW and HealthShare NSW staff: SARA is listed alongside other Business Applications on the staff intranet.
- Health entity staff: SARA is listed under eHealth NSW Programs, under Corporate Applications on the HealthShare NSW & eHealth NSW customer intranet.
- Working outside the network? SARA is listed under Programs, under Corporate Programs on the eHealth internet.
You might also want to save it as a bookmark to your desktop or mobile so you can access it easily whenever you need to.Back to the top of this page