The eHealth NSW website contains information, data, documents, pages and images prepared by eHealth NSW, its employees and agents for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales ("the State of NSW"). The information is protected by copyright and is for the purpose of disseminating information free-of-charge for the benefit of the public.
This information is general and not intended as a substitute for advice from a qualified professional.
Accuracy of information
Whilst the information on the eHealth NSW website is considered to be accurate at the date of publication, information may change without notice after publication, that may impact on its accuracy. The information is made available on the understanding that eHealth NSW, the State of NSW, its employees, and agents;
- do not accept any liability in relation to the quality, reliability, operability or accuracy of the information accessed on the eHealth NSW website or on any linked external website.
- do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense, whether direct, indirect, consequential or special, incurred by, or arising by reason of, any person using or relying on information from the eHealth NSW website or on any linked external website. Whether caused by reason of any error, negligent act, omission or misrepresentation in the information or otherwise.
- does not warrant that the information accessed on the eHealth NSW website or on any linked external website is free of computer viruses or other contamination.
- does not warrant that any third-party information on linked external websites does not infringe third party intellectual property rights.
Users of the eHealth NSW website should use their own skill and judgment to carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the information. Users should take steps to independently verify the information and, where appropriate, seek professional advice.
If there is any material that you consider to be misleading or inaccurate, please let us know so that it may be corrected if necessary.
Links to external websites
The eHealth NSW website contains links to other websites. These links have been included with the intention of increasing the information available to you. If you use these links, you may leave the eHealth NSW website. eHealth NSW and the State of NSW has no control over linked external websites, and as a result:
- we make no guarantees in relation to the security of linked external websites and do not accept liability in relation to security issues arising should you choose to visit those websites.
- we are not responsible for the views, opinions, standards or information expressed on linked external websites.
- the provision of an external link does not imply that the eHealth NSW or the State of NSW endorses those websites or the people or companies who own them, and vice versa.
- we do not endorse or support the views, opinions, standards or information expressed on linked external websites.
- the absence of a link from the eHealth NSW website to any particular third-party website should not be viewed as a criticism or comment by eHealth NSW or the State of NSW on the provider or content of that website.
The providers of the linked external websites often have their own applicable terms of service, protocols and standards for their websites and the information which appears at them. Users of linked external websites should familiarise themselves with those terms of service, protocols and standards.
Linking to the eHealth NSW website
If you plan to create a link to the eHealth NSW website, please follow these guidelines:
- eHealth NSW is the correct website name. The correct URL is www.ehealth.nsw.gov.au
- the NSW Government logo is subject to copyright and may only be used with permission. It cannot be used for web linking purposes.
- you must not reproduce, reframe or reformat the pages, images, files and information from the eHealth NSW website without the permission of eHealth NSW.
- all links to the eHealth NSW website should be opened in a new browser window.
- you must not use the link to provide, or in any way imply, endorsement by eHealth NSW or the State of NSW of your organisation, services or products.
- you must not pass off content from the eHealth NSW website as your own. This includes copying or re-using parts
Please contact the media team if you are linking to the eHealth NSW website.
Images of people now deceased
eHealth NSW and or the State of NSW is aware that many Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders are offended by the depiction of deceased members of their communities. While we have made every effort to ensure that only pictures of Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders still living are used on the eHealth NSW website, users are warned that it may contain images of people now deceased. Please let us know if you know of the death of any Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person depicted on the eHealth NSW website.