Recruitment and Onboarding (ROB)
The Recruitment and Onboarding (ROB) system is a statewide solution that provides contemporary capabilities and tools for a simple and integrated platform to manage all aspects of the recruitment process.
The key functionality of the ROB system includes:
- Attraction and sourcing of candidates
- Contemporary options for the assessment of candidate suitability
- Streamlined Checks and Verification process
- Online offer management
- Electronic onboarding capabilities
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics across the recruitment process
ROB Junior Medical Officer Module
ROB Junior Medical Officer Module (ROB JMO) is the new electronic recruitment system being built to support the annual bulk Junior Medical Officer recruitment campaign. The ROB system was chosen because it has a number of useful functions, and it integrates with existing systems, including StaffLink. This provides stability and integration, allowing us to flow data through systems and run reports on end to end processes.
- Access the ROB system (for Recruiters, Hiring Managers and Convenors)
- Search for Jobs on the NSW Health Career Portal
For support using the ROB system, contact:
HealthShare Customer Services Team
Phone: 1300 679 367 (Option 3)
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
The Service Delivery Training Team provides training and training materials to staff across NSW Health on how Hiring Managers, Convenors, Panel Members, and Recruitment Units can best utilise ROB.
Training across the state is delivered using a range of methods including face-to-face workshops, virtual learning and online training.
Please read Accepting and printing your Letter of Offer (PDF) for further details.