Looking for access to VMoney Web? Visit VMoney here
In the past, the way VMOs submitted payment claims was inconsistent across different NSW Health hospitals. It was also a manual process, using paper forms, which took time away from patient care. Processing claims was also resource intensive for NSW Health administrative staff. Additionally, without a single system, there was limited data and analytics available for planning and monitoring expenditure from a statewide perspective.
eHealth NSW designed and built a statewide system that enabled the submission and management of VMO claims online.
All payment related information is stored in a single database to allow reporting and recall of previous claims. By leveraging advanced functionality, including automated workflow. VMoney Web reduces the administrative burden on both VMOs and administrative staff. The development of a VMoney mobile application also allows VMOs to capture data at the patient bedside.
VMoney Web is used by around 7,000 VMOs across 18 NSW Health organisations to process approximately 6,500 claims each month. VMoney Web has replaced multiple manual paper-based systems used across NSW Health.
- A single, statewide system across NSW Health
- A consistent process for VMOs across NSW Health
- A consistent process for administrative staff across NSW Health
- For VMOs, it’s faster to submit and manage claims, and progress can be tracked in real-time
- For administrative staff, the automated workflow allows them to focus on higher value tasks
- A single database has meant improved visibility, reporting, planning, and monitoring of expenses.
Asset Facilities Management (AFM Online) is a statewide solution for life cycle management of physical assets enabl…
StaffLink is the statewide platform for managing the key operational aspects of NSW Health's people and the rest of…
eHealth NSW’s StaffLink Pathology Billing solution is used by NSW Health Pathology (NSWHP). It is a single, state-w…