Information for Aboriginal Applicants
eHealth NSW is a distinct organisation within the NSW Ministry of Health to provide statewide leadership on the shape, delivery and management of ICT-led healthcare.
eHealth NSW offers a wide range of positions across many different types of work.
- Clinical IT Programs
- Corporate IT Programs (non-clinical)
- Information Services, including the State Wide Service Desk
- Infrastructure Office
- Data Centre Reform
A career with eHealth NSW offers you the opportunity for challenging and rewarding work. As an employee of eHealth NSW you will work with a diverse team of bright and motivated people, committed to delivering seamless, consistent, high quality service to our clients across the state.
Read HealthShare NSW and eHealth NSW's Aboriginal Employment Strategy (2.53 MB)
Read more about applying for a job at eHealth NSW as an Aboriginal person in our step by step guide to Aboriginal applications and interviews (204 KB)
The following information sheets are designed to assist potential Aboriginal staff gain employment within eHealth NSW:
- Applying for a job with eHealth NSW (194 KB)
- Confirmation of Aboriginality (193 KB)
- Identification through Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) (189 KB)
- Identified Position Information for Applicants (193 KB)
- Identified Position Information for Managers (193 KB)
- Targeted Position Information for Applicants (198 KB)
- Targeted Position Information for Managers (198 KB)
- NAIDOC Leave (189 KB)