IT Internships at eHealth NSW
About our IT Internship Program
Begin your career with a supportive network that fosters positive culture, meaningful work and where no two days are the same. By joining eHealth NSW you are part of the digital transformation of NSW Health and improving care to the patients of NSW.
The eHealth NSW IT internship program is a 12-month, development focused opportunity targeted at university students in their final year of an undergraduate degree, studying ICT/IT/Business/Commerce or a Health-related discipline.
Successful interns can look forward to working across a broad range of projects and initiatives in a technical or project support capacity in a greater good focused and collaborative environment.
IT Internship Features
- Receive a mentor, buddy and growth and development plan aimed at supporting your ongoing development
- Enjoy a range of health and wellbeing offerings including flexibility, discounted gym rates and free flu vaccinations
- Receive study support including study and exam leave if you are studying
- Benefit from salary packaging and salary sacrifice to superannuation
- Join an organisation which is committed to Diversity &ammp; Inclusion especially women’s development, through our Women’s Leadership Community of Practice
What it’s like to be an intern at eHealth NSW
“The thing I loved most about my internship was the exposure to the industry and the insight this provided to what I was learning at university.”
“The intern program allowed me to develop and grow from the start. Regular meetings with my manager allowed me to speak up about what I wanted for my future and my manager and team made it possible for this to happen. This led me to be offered an ongoing role in my team.”
Our commitment to diversity
We are committed to working towards a more diverse workforce. We strongly encourage Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates and applicants with a disability or long-term health conditions to apply. For further information please visit the information for Aboriginal applications page.
We support opportunities for women in technology and ICT. We are committed to empowering and advancing their careers with us. Visit our applications and interviews page for more information on the application process or email our People and Culture team.
Learn more about eHealth NSW.Back to the top of this page