Architecture & design
eHealth NSW provides strategic and architecture vision, leadership, and critical advice to support the development and implementation of next generation and innovative Information Communication Technology (ICT) solutions.
It provides an enterprise wide function that will drive the strategy and architecture for the Clinical, Infrastructure, and Corporate programs across NSW Health in support Local Health Districts (LHDs) and Health Agencies. It provides the following functions:
- Engage and collaborate with customers to share common practices and collective insights in the use of technology in support of eHealth initiatives
- Ensure that all eHealth solution strategies and architecture align to customer needs
- Provide thought leadership and vision in the development of ICT strategies and roadmaps whilst ensuring ICT strategy and business strategy alignment
- Develop and maintaining standards and enterprise architecture that drive development of solution across eHealth NSW programs
- Develop program enterprise solution architectures with consideration for ongoing support and maintenance
- Develop ICT Policy to underpin eHealth NSW programs
- Promote innovation in the delivery eHealth functions
- Provide strategic and architecture governance and oversight to ensure program alignment with existing ICT strategies and the NSW Health enterprise architecture and standards
- Oversight of the implementation of standards and design principles, methods and approaches of ICT solutions across programs
- Develop business cases to support eHealth program initiatives.