My Health Learning
Corporate IT implemented NSW Health's statewide learning management system, My Health Learning, in partnership with the Health Education and Training Institute (HETI). Corporate IT is responsible for the ongoing support and maintenance of My Health Learning, whilst working closely with Seertech Solutions for ongoing development of the system delivered by a SaaS model.
My Health Learning was introduced to standardise the delivery of education and the assessment of staff knowledge and skills across NSW Health, ensuring consistency in training and equity of opportunity for all staff.
The system is integrated with Stafflink to ensure current employee and organisational information.
The benefits of My Health Learning include:
- Removing duplication of training as employees have their unique training and education records stored in a central database, which can be accessed as they move throughout NSW Health. This avoids the need to retake previously completed training
- Providing an integrated eLearning platform resulting in easier recording and reporting of user data
- Offering greater sophistication in generating certification and reminding staff of periodic statewide training requirements
- Providing managers with access to more sophisticated analytics and role-based dashboards.
For more information:
- NSW Health Staff - lodge a ticket in SARA and ask it to be assigned to “NSWH-LMS-eH State Wide Support” with “MyHealthLearning - Staff Enquiry” in the subject, or contact SWSD on 1300 28 55 33.
- Public enquiries - email My Health Learning Support.
- Clin Connect Students - email Clinical Placements Team.