Human Capital Management (HCM)
The Human Capital Management (HCM) Program has been established to introduce workforce systems for managers and employees to attract, manage and develop the NSW Health workforce.
The initial phase of the program includes:
- Developing an eRecruitment and Onboarding solution, providing up-to-date recruitment tools, efficiencies and reporting
- Introducing a statewide performance and development management system
- Deploying an eCredentialing system for Senior Medical and Dental officers
- Enhancing the end user experience using existing tools such as StaffLink through electronic forms, workflow and self service.
Anticipated benefits of the Program include:
- Simpler and more engaging recruitment and on boarding process
- Improved workforce analytics and decision making
- Effective management and tracking of performance cycles, feedback and capability development
- Statewide, web-based platform enabling consistency in credentialing of Senior Medical & Dental Officers
- Tools that are more user friendly and less administrative
- Provide a simplified user experience across all workforce systems
System implementation for recruitment and on boarding is expected to commence in 2017.
For more information, contact HCM Program Manager, Michael Bicknell at email@example.com.