eHealth Corporate Systems enable NSW Health staff to work efficiently and effectively and ultimately provide support for clinicians to deliver optimal patient care.
The focus of Corporate IT has been on the delivery of systems defined in the Corporate Systems Business Cases.
Over the past five years, Corporate IT has delivered:
- SARA – our new customer portal that offers IT, payroll, recruitment, finance, purchasing and warehousing services and support all in the one place (arrived June 3 2019)
- VaxLink - a state-wide system that enables health agencies to record vaccination information and compliance status for staff
- StaffLink – Human Resources and Payroll, financials and Procurement all on the same platform that acts as a single source of truth for all corporate systems
- My Health Learning - A statewide learning management system
- VMoney Web - An online claims system for Visiting Medical Officer (VMO) claims that has improved accuracy and transparency for the payment of VMOs
- AFM Online - A statewide Asset and Facilities Management system that will provide a consolidated list of all NSW Health assets, among many other benefits
- eCredentialing for Senior Medical and Dental officers, automating a paper process and improving visibility of SMDO credentials across the state
Corporate IT is currently rolling out a new rostering system for NSW Health – HealthRoster, and a new Human Capital Management system, including eRecruitment and onboarding, performance and development management, and talent and succession planning.
Corporate systems were migrated to a new Private Cloud Platform in 2015 hosted at the two new government data centres in Silverwater and Unanderra. A standardised platform has been introduced for integrating corporate systems and other applications.
Corporate IT systems are delivering:
- the ability to view and report on workforce and financial data locally, as well as at state-level, tracking performance and targeting opportunities for improvements which had not been possible under the previous network of discrete, localised and fragmented systems
- same sign in across many systems
- a unique identifier for staff, improving security
- self service functionality for workforce and financial systems
- foundational reporting and business intelligence for workforce and financial analytics
Corporate IT is also responsible for disaster recovery for all corporate systems.
For further information, contact Farhoud Salimi, Director Corporate IT at email@example.com.